Hilary Allen assists clients in successfully resolving complex litigation of all types. Leaning on years of experience, she provides counsel on the full range of litigation risks that a business might encounter and provides efficient end-to-end solutions. Hilary regularly helps clients with a variety of matters and her trial experience is diverse and includes the defense and prosecution of cases including civil litigation, personal injury, insurance, products liability, contracts, construction, bad faith, employment, oil and gas, environmental, constitutional, commercial, professional malpractice and medical malpractice matters.
With a proven track record of achieving positive outcomes for clients in front of mediators, arbitration panels, judges, and juries, Hilary prioritizes strategies to win or favorably resolve disputes in the early stages of a matter when possible but is not afraid to take a case to trial. She closely collaborates with other attorneys and external stakeholders before litigation ever begins to define, assess, and minimize litigation risks in a tactical manner that focuses on understanding the client’s perspective and goals. This leads to agile, experienced, and cost-effective representation for her clients.
Hilary has been a presenter for various NBI Seminars on Damages, Insurance Law, Employment, and Litigation and has taught numerous insurance and trial techniques seminars for other attorneys and adjusters.
Highlights of Hilary’s experience include:
- Obtained a defense verdict on behalf of a large ice cream company in a product’s liability case
- Obtained a defense verdict a driver in a multimillion-dollar wrongful death case
- Obtained a defense verdict on behalf of a property management company in a water diversion case
- Favorably negotiated and defended an amusement park against administrative actions by the DOL and OSHA
- Successfully defended insurance company in multimillion-dollar bad faith case
- Obtained one of the largest plaintiff’s verdicts in a medical malpractice case in Garfield County
Presentations and Publications
- Fargo v. Hays-Kuehn, 352 P.3d 1223 (Okla. 2015)
- Dover v. Braums, 111 P.3d 243 (Okla. 2005)
- Taylor v. Hesser , 991 P.2d 35 (Okla.Civ.App. 1998)
- King v. Modern Music Co., 33 P.3d 947 (Okla.Civ.App. 2001)
- Heritage Hall, Board of Trustees
- Caped KIDsaders Foundation, Board Member
- Oklahoma City KLIFE, Board Member
- Villa Teresa School Advisory Council, Former Board Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America, 2020-2023
- Oklahoma Super Lawyers, 2010
- American Inns of the Court, William F. Holloway, Jr. Inn (Master)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rated Lawyer
Contact Hilary Allen at 405.753.5929 or email@example.com.