Henry Leventis helps businesses and individuals with high-stakes criminal, civil and administrative matters by aligning his experience and insight with each client’s unique goals and business objectives. As a former federal prosecutor and an accomplished trial attorney, Henry understands the importance of having the right advocate. He works closely with clients to fully understand their concerns, develop the best possible strategy for moving forward, and counsel them about all their options at each step along the way.
Prior to joining Spencer Fane, Henry served as the white-collar chief and director of litigation for the United States Attorney’s Office in Nashville, where he supervised over 30 federal prosecutors. He has conducted jury trials in federal and state courts throughout the United States.
From 2017 to 2019, as head of the White Collar Crime Unit in the United States Attorney’s Office, Henry focused on health care fraud, securities fraud, and public corruption. During this time, he worked closely with officials in the Justice Department’s Criminal Division as well as leadership in the FBI, the Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Inspector General, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. He also helped set up the Appalachian Regional Prescription Opioid Strike Force, which focuses on the identification and prosecution of medical professionals involved in the illegal distribution of opioids.
Henry and his wife, Kelly, live in Nashville with their three children. They enjoy baseball, community service, spending time with family and friends, and travel. They have traveled extensively throughout Latin America and were married in Antigua, Guatemala. Henry also serves on the board of the Shalom Foundation, a Tennessee-based nonprofit organization that provides surgical care to indigent children in Guatemala.
- The Anti-Defamation League, Southeast Regional Board (2021-2022)
- The Shalom Foundation, Member, Board of Directors (2019-2022)
- Belmont University College of Law, Adjunct Professor, Trial Advocacy (2018-2019)
- McCabe Park Little League, Youth Baseball Coach (2016-present)
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- United States Department of Justice’s Special Commendation Award for Outstanding Trial Advocacy, 2012
- United States Department of Justice’s Merit Award for Sustained Superior Performance of Duties, 2013
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch
Contact Henry Leventis at 615.238.6318 or email@example.com.