Heather Hughes is a member of the firm’s Corporate and Business Transactions group. Her practice is focused on corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, securities, and tax law.
Heather graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in 2021, where she graduated cum laude. During law school, Heather served as an Articles Editor for Volume 89 of the UMKC Law Review. Heather also has experience interning with the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri for Judges Bough, Counts, and Fenimore; and Kansas City’s MLS soccer team, Sporting Kansas City. Heather received her bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science with a minor in Business Administration, summa cum laude, from Truman State University.
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law, 2021 (J.D.), cum laude
- Truman State University, 2018 (B.S.), summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- The Hope Center, 2019-present
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2023-2024
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association