As an intellectual property attorney, Glenn Robbins represents clients before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and is involved in prosecution of patent and trademark applications, appeals, patent and trademark litigation, inter partes actions before Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, licensing, client counseling, and copyright matters.
In the area of trademarks, portfolio management, and intellectual property counseling, Glenn works with clients on the clearance, use, and registration of U.S. and foreign trademarks. He counsels clients on contracts, licensing, and due diligence matters pertaining to their trademark rights. Glenn has substantial experience practicing before the U.S. Trademark Office and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. In addition, Glenn works with a network of foreign associates to obtain international protection for the trademark rights of his clients.
In regard to patents, Glenn helps his clients in prosecuting patent applications and obtaining patent protection for their inventions, both domestically and worldwide. Glenn also analyzes freedom to operate issues surrounding his clients’ technologies to help avoid conflicts in the marketplace. Additionally, he works with clients on due diligence issues regarding acquisitions of new technology.
- Washington University School of Law, 1987 (J.D.)
- Washington University (B.S.)
- Missouri, 1987
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Assisted an internet service provider in a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) issue in which he defended the client against an invasive subpoena that improperly attempted to gain personal identifying information of its Internet subscribers.
- Repealed a trademark infringement claim against a client that was threatening its opening of a multimillion dollar business establishment in Branson, Missouri.
- Best Lawyers in America, Patent Law, Trademark Law, and Copyright Law, 2013-2024
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent
- St. Louis Small Business Monthly, Best Patent Attorneys List, 2019, 2022
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)