Gil McNeish has focused the majority of his 37-year law practice in the areas of land use, zoning and environmental matters, serving clients from both the public and private sectors. His current legal practice includes representation before city councils, boards of county commissioners, planning commissions, and regional councils of government, as well as state and federal environmental regulatory agencies.
- Staff Director, Colorado Land Use Commission, 1973-1975
- Adjunct Professor, Graduate School of Architecture and Planning, University of Colorado at Denver, 1972-present
- Denver, Colorado and American Bar Associations
- American Planning Association
- Best Lawyers in America, 2022-2023
Contact Gil McNeish at 303.839.3722 or firstname.lastname@example.org.