Gil McNeish has focused the majority of his 37-year law practice in the areas of land use, zoning, and environmental matters, serving clients from both the public and private sectors.
His current legal practice includes representation before city councils, boards of county commissioners, planning commissions, and regional councils of government, as well as state and federal environmental regulatory agencies.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 1971 (J.D.)
- University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public and International Affairs, 1969 (M.P.A.)
- Drake University, 1965 (B.A.)
- Best Lawyers in America, 2022-2024
- Colorado Land Use Commission, Staff Director, 1973-1975
- University of Colorado at Denver, Adjunct Professor, Graduate School of Architecture and Planning, 1972-present
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Planning Association