Gary Zimmerman assists clients in family law, mediation, and civil litigation. He is a certified mediator and trained in collaborative law as a means of achieving resolution.
Through his training in child abuse cases, Gary qualifies under the Texas Family Code as an Impartial Third Party Neutral. He is also fluent in Spanish.
- The University of Texas School of Law, 1995 (J.D.)
- Claremont McKenna College, 1992 (B.A.), with Honors
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Best Lawyers in America, 2024
- Texas Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2004-2005, 2007-2009
- “Family Law for the Non-Family Law Attorney,” in-house seminar / CLE, 2004
- “Premarital and Marital Agreements,” University of Houston Law Foundation, Houston, Texas, 2003
- “Attorneys’ Fees – Practical, Legal, and Ethical Considerations,” University of Houston Litigation and Trial Tactics Seminar, 2002
- “Joint Managing Conservatorship,” University of Houston Family Law Practice Institute, Dallas, Texas, 2002
- “Joint Managing Conservatorship After the 2001 Legislative Session,” University of Houston Family Law Practice Institute, Houston, Texas, 2001