Emily Reed focuses her practice on helping clients navigate complex commercial litigation, specifically in representing financial institutions, construction companies, and various other businesses small and large. Emily also gained valuable litigation experience while clerking in the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas.
Emily completed her undergraduate studies at Emporia State University and earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Kansas School of Law. During law school, she interned for the Honorable Angel D. Mitchell, Magistrate Judge for the District of Kansas as well as the Kansas Court of Appeals.
- University of Kansas School of Law, 2021 (J.D.)
- Emporia State University, 2018 (B.S.), summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Judge Eric F. Melgren, U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- Midwest Innocence Project
- Kansas Special Olympics
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2023-2024
- J.L. Weigand Trust Scholar, 2019-2021