Courtney Lutz Creal successfully manages and resolves her clients’ most critical litigation matters across a wide variety of practice areas, allowing them to achieve efficient and cost-effective outcomes. She focuses her legal practice on commercial litigation and family law, including highly contested divorces and custody actions. She is licensed in Tennessee and Kentucky.
Courtney’s legal career has focused on her strengths in the courtroom. She has represented clients in a wide variety of cases, including divorces and custody matters, orders of protection, business disputes, personal injury, professional liability, legal and medical malpractice, premises liability, entertainment law, and criminal defense. Courtney also worked for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Medicaid Fraud Control Unit and the 16th District Attorney General’s Office.
Courtney received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Music Business, magna cum laude, from Belmont University in Nashville, and also earned her Juris Doctor degree, magna cum laude, from Belmont. While in law school, she served as the vice president of Appellate Advocacy for the university’s Board of Advocates and the executive articles editor of the Belmont Law Review.
- Belmont University College of Law, 2015 (J.D.), magna cum laude
- Belmont University, 2012 (B.A.), magna cum laude
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2021-2024
- Nashville Bar Association, Domestic Relations Committee
- Nashville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Tennessee Bar Association, Executive Committee, Tort and Insurance Section
- Kentucky Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Belmont University Inn of Court