Chris Summers focuses his practice on corporate and business transactions, using his diverse experience to assist clients with mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, trademarks, and employment law. Chris’s experience in a broad range of legal matters enables him to identify and solve potential issues and advance opportunities that help his clients reach their business goals.
Whether it’s a small business expanding their capabilities or an established company selling assets or protecting their intellectual property, Chris is dedicated to working with his clients to find innovative solutions that fit their needs.
Chris graduated summa cum laude from Texas Wesleyan School of Law in 2008. While in law school, he served as the articles editor and staff member for the Texas Wesleyan Law Review.
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, 2008 (J.D.), summa cum laude
- Southwest Missouri State University, 2001 (B.A.)
- Texas, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Represented corporation in complex reverse merger and associated buy-out of a minority shareholder.
- Represented multi-member limited liability company in successful sale of assets involving member disagreements and complex intellectual property issues.
- Dallas Bar Association Member, Real Property and Labor & Employment Sections
- State Bar of Texas Member, Corporate Counsel and Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Sections