Carl Desenberg is a tax attorney who has spent over 25 years advising clients on transactional tax matters.
Carl helps investors, community development entities, developers, and lenders finance real estate development projects using Federal New Market’s Tax Credit (NMTC) and Federal Historic Tax Credit (HTC) programs. He combines his tax and transactional experience to provide a creative, practical and efficient approach to structuring and closing tax credit transactions for his clients.
Highlights of Carl Desenberg’s experience include:
- Structuring and closing multiple combined Federal NMTC and Federal HTC transactions throughout the country, including California, Texas, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Virginia, Georgia and the District of Colombia.
- Structuring and closing transactions involving tax-exempt organizations utilizing the Federal NMTC and combining the NMTC with Federal and State HTC programs.
- Structuring and closing Florida State NMTC transactions on behalf of the Tampa JCCA and Lower Brule CDE.
To view Carl’s additional representative experience, please click here.
- Missouri Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Section on Taxation
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2022
Contact Carl Desenberg at 314.333.3927 or email@example.com.