Camber Jones is a member of the firm’s Banking and Financial Services Group. Camber has experience representing debtors and creditors in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings in multiple jurisdictions, including, initiating and defending adversary proceedings, investigating and conducting large-scale claims reconciliations, negotiating settlements, and negotiating, drafting, and reviewing commercial contracts. Camber also represents her clients in non-bankruptcy insolvency proceedings, such as receiverships, out of court workouts and restructurings, and other related insolvency matters.
With a background in litigation, Camber also assists in the representation of clients in general commercial litigation matters.
Camber received her law degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she served as a senior editor on the Journal of Constitutional Law and earned a Certificate of Management from the Wharton School of Executive Education at the University of Pennsylvania. Prior to his retirement, Camber served as an intern for the Honorable William A. Thorne, a judge on the Utah Court of Appeals.
Highlights of Camber’s experience include:
- Drafted and negotiated customized settlements with over 30 secured creditors to reduce client payout by over $10 million in chapter 11 reorganization.
- “Beware Collateral Pitfalls In Agricultural Loans,” Missouri Independent Bankers Association (MIBA), Show-Me Banker Magazine, Oct. 2022
- “The American Criminal Code: General Defenses,” The Journal of Legal Analysis, Vol. 7, P. 37, 2015
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Missouri Bar Association, Bankruptcy Creditor-Debtor Rights Committee
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2023
Contact Camber Jones at 417.888.1068 or firstname.lastname@example.org.