Brian Zimmerman handles complex litigation matters and has tried numerous jury trials, bench trials, and arbitration proceedings for plaintiffs and defendants throughout the country. Brian has secured significantly favorable jury verdicts, judgments, and arbitration awards.
Brian represents public and private companies, partnerships, and individuals in litigation matters. He continuously advises clients concerning litigation strategy, risks, and liability related to commercial real estate, construction law, oil and gas matters, securities litigation, banking, lender liability, employment issues, business disputes, personal injury matters, products liability, covenants not to compete, misappropriation of proprietary and confidential information, theft and misappropriation of trade secrets, and unfair business practices.
Brian is also Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization (2004) and recertified (2009). Prior to joining the firm, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Kenneth Hoyt of the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Texas.
- University of Houston Law Center, 1993 (J.D.)
- The University of Texas at Austin, 1990 (B.A.)
- Texas, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Best Lawyers in America, 2013-2024
- Texas Super Lawyers, 2008-2023
- H Magazine, Houston’s Top Lawyers, 2008-2021
- Law & Politics, Texas Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, 2004-2008
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Peer Review Rating
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association