Brian Zimmerman handles complex litigation matters and has tried numerous jury trials, bench trials, and arbitration proceedings for plaintiffs and defendants throughout the country. Brian has secured significantly favorable jury verdicts, judgments, and arbitration awards.
Brian represents public and private companies, partnerships, and individuals in litigation matters. He continuously advises clients concerning litigation strategy, risks, and liability related to commercial real estate, construction law, oil and gas matters, securities litigation, banking, lender liability, employment issues, business disputes, personal injury matters, products liability, covenants not to compete, misappropriation of proprietary and confidential information, theft and misappropriation of trade secrets, and unfair business practices.
Brian is the managing partner of the Houston office of Spencer Fane.
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2004 and Recertified, 2009
- Served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Kenneth Hoyt of the United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in America, 2013-2022
- Selected as a “Texas Super Lawyer,” 2008-2021
- Recognized by H Magazine as one of “Houston’s Top Lawyers,” 2008-2021
- Recognized by Law & Politics as a “Texas Super Lawyers-Rising Stars,” 2004-2008
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” Peer Review Rating signifying very high to preeminent legal ability and very high general ethical standards
Contact Brian Zimmerman at 713.212.2651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.