William R. “Bill” Wright advises clients ranging from individuals to large companies on structuring business transactions and arranging financial affairs to minimize, defer, or eliminate taxes, helping them achieve short- and long-term objectives to protect assets and create clear lines of succession. He concentrates his practice in estate planning, probate law, government relations, and corporate law.
Previously, Bill served as the first Law Director for Sumner County from 1994 until March 2005. He was the legal representative for the Board of Commissioners of Sumner County and for all departments of county government, including the Board of Education, the Planning Commission, the Highway Department, the County Industrial Development Board and the Health, Education and Housing Facilities Board. He has also represented the Sumner Regional Health Systems, the City of Hendersonville Industrial Development Board, and the Resource Authority in Sumner County.
- World Christian Broadcasting Board Member
- Salvus Center, Former Board Member
- Nashville Bar Association
- Sumner County Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- AV© Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Ralph G. Hanning Lifetime of Service Award, Hendersonville Chamber of Commerce, 2012
Contact Bill Wright at 615.780.7977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.