Angus Dwyer helps corporate and individual clients resolve legal disputes in the most advantageous manner possible under the circumstances, so they can keep their focus on their business.
Angus’ practice encompasses general commercial litigation, breach of contract, business torts, non-compete/non-solicit clause enforcement and defense, securities fraud, derivative litigation, trademark and copyright litigation, education litigation, constitutional litigation, insurance coverage litigation, consumer class action litigation, and AAA and FINRA arbitrations.
Highlights of Angus Dwyer’s experience include:
- Successfully defended a Missouri charter school and several Missouri and Kansas public school districts in relating to vaccine requirements and other COVID-mitigation efforts in actions brought by both private plaintiffs and the Missouri Attorney General.
- Defended major regional bank against various consumer class action suits relating to overdraft fee practices.
- Prosecution of claim for violation of non-compete and trade secret misappropriation on behalf of technology firm against former executive and co-owners of rival competing venture.
- Defense of transportation logistics company and executives in combined AAA arbitration and state-court litigation by executives’ former employer relating to alleged violation of non-solicitation covenant.
- Insurance defense litigation arising from property damage to facilities of St. Louis salumeria.
- Consumer class actions on behalf of Atlanta-area tenants to recover security deposits withheld in violation of Georgia law.
Contact Angus Dwyer at 816.292.8338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.