Amy Lewandowski helps individuals and businesses navigate complex litigation issues and explore dispute resolution tactics to ensure that clients can focus on their business needs.
Versed in all stages of litigation, Amy is prepared to help clients every step of the way, from initial consultations, through hearings, to settlement, and beyond. Her experience includes general litigation, construction disputes, and fraud and identity theft investigation.
- University of Iowa College of Law, 2019 (J.D.)
- University of Missouri – Columbia, 2016 (B.S.)
- Wisconsin, 2019
- Missouri, 2021
- Kansas, 2021
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Milwaukee Justice Center, Volunteer Attorney
- Wisconsin Appellate Helpline, Volunteer Attorney
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2023-2024
- Iowa Law Review, Student Writer