Alexandra LeClair utilizes her significant trial experience to lead clients through family law litigation related to prenuptial agreements, divorce, legal separation, child custody, child support, spousal maintenance, and post-divorce modifications, providing them with an informed and effective advocate during often sensitive and contentious situations. Additionally, she has experience in commercial litigation and bankruptcy.
In the focus area of family law, Alexandra has developed a strong track record for utilizing strong, compassionate counsel to help clients emerge from disputes in a favorable position. These successes stem from understanding the intricacies of all facets of divorce and other domestic relations matters, allowing her to evaluate and understand each unique situation and identify and execute on strategies that achieve desired outcomes. She is also a certified mediator.
Prior to entering private practice, Alexandra served as an Assistant Federal Public Defender in the Capital Habeas Unit of the Federal Public Defender’s Office.
- Mosten Guthrie Academy, 2021 (Certified Mediator)
- Arizona State University – Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, 2008 (J.D.)
- Trinity College, 2005 (B.A.)
- Arizona, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Children’s Museum of Phoenix, Parents’ Panel, 2019-2021
- Phoenix Country Day School, Alumni Board, 2016-2022
- Phoenix Magazine, Top Lawyer, Family Law, 2022
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel, Ladder Down Program, 2020
- Arizona Women Lawyers’ Association, 2005-present
- Steering Committee, 2012
- Thurgood Marshall Inn of Court, 2006-2009