Adam concentrates his practice in the areas of transactional and regulatory banking matters, including mergers and acquisitions, commercial lending, workouts, bankruptcy, and corporate trust.
He is regularly involved with various types of financing transactions, including accounts receivable and inventory, construction, equipment, agriculture, tax credit, startups, ESOPs, mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, and syndications, as well as club transactions. In addition, he counsels lenders and corporate trustees with respect to defaulted financing transactions.
Adam also advises clients with respect to their dealings with the Federal Reserve, OCC, FDIC, and state regulators regarding applications and examinations, affiliate transactions, and regulatory enforcement actions and compliance issues.
- University of Kansas School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Iowa (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Iowa
- Best Lawyers in America, 2023-2024
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2009-2019
- Civic Council of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City Tomorrow Leadership Program Class of 2016
- Kansas City Business Journal, Best of the Bar, 2015
- Ingram’s, 40 Under Forty class, 2012
- KCMBA, Robert C. Welch Volunteer Attorney Project Award, Pro Bono Legal Services, 2012
- Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce, Centurions Program, Class of 2011
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association
- Kansas and Missouri Bar Associations
- Missouri Bankers Association
- Northland Regional Chamber of Commerce