Spencer Fane attorney Nate Orr recently appeared on FOX4’s Great Day KC to highlight Band of Angels, the 2023-2025 recipient of the firm’s Kansas City charitable grant program.
Spencer Fane is committed to playing an integral role in the communities where we live and work.
The Spencer Fane Charitable Giving Program aims to provide significant support to select local nonprofit organizations through a donation over the course of multiple years. The primary goal of the program is to encourage long-standing relationships with nonprofit organizations and provide Spencer Fane employees with additional opportunities to become involved and positively impact the community.
We seek to support opportunities that meet the firm’s core philanthropic objectives:
- Impact: Concentrate charitable contributions to have maximum impact on select causes within the community.
- Relationships: Create opportunity to grow long-lasting relationships with organizations in the community.
- Involvement: Develop partnerships that allow our attorneys and staff an opportunity to become active participants in the nonprofit community.
- Commitment: Demonstrate the firm’s commitment to each cause by dedicating resources over a multi-year period to each organization selected for the program.
Current and past recipients of the Spencer Fane Charitable Giving Program are:
- Anchor Center for Blind Children – Denver
- Band of Angels – Kansas City
- Boys Hope Girls Hope of St. Louis
- Craig Hospital – Denver
- Epworth Children and Family Services – St. Louis
- Heart of American Shakespeare Festival – Kansas City
- Kansas City Friends of Alvin Ailey
- Lyric Opera of Kansas City
Spencer Fane LLP is pleased to announce Anchor Center for Blind Children, a nationally recognized charity that teaches and provides comprehensive care for visually impaired infants and young children preparing them for life-long success, as the recipient of the firm’s 2023-2024 charitable grant program in Denver.
Spencer Fane LLP is pleased to announce Band of Angels, a charity that provides band and orchestra instruments and music camp scholarships to children in need, as the recipient of the firm’s 2023-2025 charitable grant program in Kansas City. The announcement was made at the February 4 Heart Strings Gala.