Spencer Fane LLP is pleased to announce Boys Hope Girls Hope of St. Louis as the recipient of the firm’s 2023-2025 charitable grant program in St. Louis.
Spencer Fane is committed to playing an integral role in the communities where we live and work.
The Spencer Fane Charitable Giving Program aims to provide significant support to select local nonprofit organizations through a donation over the course of multiple years. The primary goal of the program is to encourage long-standing relationships with nonprofit organizations and provide Spencer Fane employees with additional opportunities to become involved and positively impact the community.
We seek to support opportunities that meet the firm’s core philanthropic objectives:
- Impact: Concentrate charitable contributions to have maximum impact on select causes within the community.
- Relationships: Create opportunity to grow long-lasting relationships with organizations in the community.
- Involvement: Develop partnerships that allow our attorneys and staff an opportunity to become active participants in the nonprofit community.
- Commitment: Demonstrate the firm’s commitment to each cause by dedicating resources over a multi-year period to each organization selected for the program.
Current and past recipients of the Spencer Fane Charitable Giving Program are:
- Craig Hospital – Denver
- Epworth Children and Family Services – St. Louis
- Heart of American Shakespeare Festival – Kansas City
- Kansas City Friends of Alvin Ailey
- Lyric Opera of Kansas City
Spencer Fane is pleased to announce it is now accepting applicants for its 2023 Charitable Grant Program in Kansas City.
The Spencer Fane Charitable Grant in Kansas City provides significant support to select local nonprofit arts organizations through a $50,000 donation paid in installments over the course of three years. The program is designed as a rotation so that one new recipient will enter the program each year with another exiting upon completion of its three-year cycle. Our primary goal for the program is to encourage long-standing relationships with nonprofit organizations and provide employees with additional opportunities to become involved with the firm’s causes.
Spencer Fane LLP is pleased to announce the historic Folly Theater as the recipient of the firm’s 2022 Charitable Giving Program grant in Kansas City.