This position will be the lead support for the firm’s website, intranet, CRM, and other digital communication strategies. The ideal candidate will possess superb organizational skills, the ability to handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously, adapt quickly to meet deadlines under pressure and regularly exercise independent judgment.
*Only local candidates will be considered
- Provide overall management and maintenance of the firm’s website, and serve as project manager and primary contact for website-related projects and initiatives.
- Optimize website content to improve visibility and ranking. Provide regular reports on web, email communications and blog analytics. Maintain firm’s visibility on third-party websites.
- Manage all aspects of CRM database, including maintenance, implementations, integrations, reporting, policies, procedures and training.
- Proactively work to update contact data, review new data for accuracy and quality, and maintain a clean CRM database to ensure consistent data entry by all parties and sources.
- Create, update, maintain and document firm wide CRM guidelines, processes and best practices.
- Work directly with marketing department team members, attorneys and support staff to create and maintain mailing lists in the firm’s email marketing platform and Salesforce for firm newsletters, announcements, events, etc.
- Generate and format reports for active and post-campaign/event follow up. Create/edit report formats as needed for expanded business development efforts.
- Update and help maintain the firm intranet.
- Maintain vendor relationships, collaborate with all marketing department team members and perform other select business development and marketing duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ of database and marketing technology experience, preferably CRM system experience.
- Experience with digital media tools – various CMS, Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO, HTML, and email marketing programs.
- Advanced computer literacy skills, including proficiency with MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and template-based SaaS products (e.g., Concep, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team within a complex, fast-paced law firm environment, and collaborate with all marketing department team members.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce suite or equivalent experience with another CRM platform.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral), coupled with the ability to respond to inquiries and provide basic technical explanations or training to all levels of professional and support staff.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects while handling competing demands.
- Extremely organized, efficient and responsive, with a strong attention to detail.
- Client-service focused.
- Position is generally sedentary in nature; involves sitting most of the time, but may involve the need for inter-office mobility for brief periods of time
- Ability to occasionally or routinely lift up to 10 – 20 lbs
- Ability to efficiently communicate
- Ability to perform repetitive motions required
- Ability to see and read PC screens, detect color coding, read fine print, and/or normal type size print
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
OUR CURRENT COVID-19 PRECAUTION(S)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Significant work from home support