The Marketing/Business Development Coordinator will work with the Marketing Team to execute on the firm’s marketing, business development, and public relations priorities.
The individual in this position will:
- Draft, research, review, edit, and format materials used in support of client pitches and new business pursuits, including PowerPoint presentations, webinars, marketing brochures, and RFP responses.
- Contribute to the firm’s position as an industry thought leader by promptly editing, formatting, and distributing client alerts and digital content, including website posts.
- Draft announcements for the firm’s internal and external websites, and distribute those announcements via spencerfane.com and campaigns on firm social media accounts.
- Coordinate the firm’s involvement in industry surveys and lists, including market-by-market participation in business and legal industry media; coordinate the development of calendars for purposes of tracking the same.
- Review marketing messaging and ensure alignment with the firm’s brand and general best practices, including social media, advertisements, website content, practice overviews, attorney profiles, and firm news.
- Work alongside Marketing colleagues and attorneys to coordinate the firm’s involvement in industry conferences, seminars, and external events, including development of advertisements and other marketing materials.
- Capture social media metrics, client alert data, web traffic to further the firm’s understanding of client behavior and engagement.
- Provide support to the team in the execution of practice and office business development/marketing plans with practice group leaders and office managing partners.
- Participate in a variety of research projects ranging from compiling editorial calendars to support the firm’s public relations efforts to researching business development interests to identifying substantive issues of concern to the firm and its clients.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, journalism, communications or related field of study
- 1-3 years of experience working in a similar marketing-related position required (writing, social media, etc.)
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail required
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to expert proficiency with Microsoft Office required, similar experience with Adobe InDesign preferred
- This position is generally sedentary in nature, movement throughout the area is required from time to time.
- Ability to have continuous communication with co-workers and supervisors is essential.
- Repetitive movements, occasional lifting of up to 10 pounds, reaching, lifting, stooping and the ability to read a computer screen, detect color coding and read fine print will be expected.
- Ability to travel, at times extensively.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees.