Spencer Fane is looking for a land use/real estate attorney to join our Real Estate practice group in our Denver office. The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of experience representing clients with respect to: 1) land use-specific issues, including zoning and entitlements analysis, creation of new entitlements and annexations and 2) transactional real estate work, including drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, leases, easements, and other related documents. This position will also involve appearing before boards and commissions and representing investors, developers, and borrowers on various phases of real estate projects.
Benefits include: Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Parental Leave, Group Life, and Disability
Compensation: $155,000-$175,000, commensurate with experience
The below qualifications are required:
- Juris Doctorate degree from accredited law school with excellent academic credentials
- Admission to Colorado bar (lateral candidates from other jurisdictions will need to sit for the next bar exam)
- Ability to interface directly with clients
- Ability to work effectively with planning and development departments
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and organization skills
- Outstanding judgment
Please send resume to email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
OUR CURRENT COVID-19 PRECAUTION(S)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Significant work from home support