Spencer Fane currently has an opening for a junior level consumer financial services regulatory associate. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience within this area, such as the Truth in Lending Act, the Electronic Funds Transfer Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and the Equal Opportunity Credit Act, as well as other federal and state laws governing consumer loans and electronic contracts. This opening offers an opportunity for significant client contact and professional development.
The below qualifications are required:
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school with an excellent academic record
- Admission to relevant state bar
- Ability to interface directly with attorneys and clients
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and organization skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Ability to develop and implement legal strategies
- Interest and ability working in a collaborative team environment
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
OUR CURRENT COVID-19 PRECAUTION(S)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Significant work from home support