Spencer Fane has an opening in our Minneapolis office for a mid to senior level transactional associate with 3-6 years of experience. An ideal candidate will have experience in a wide range of corporate matters, including but not limited to commercial transactions, technology law, contracts, real estate and M&A.
The below qualifications are required:
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school with an excellent academic record
- Admission to Minnesota bar
- Ability to interface directly with attorneys and clients
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently and productively
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and organization skills
- Outstanding judgment
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Ability to develop and implement legal strategies
- Interest and ability working in a collaborative team environment
Please send resume to email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
OUR CURRENT COVID-19 PRECAUTION(S)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Significant work from home support