Keeping transport companies in motion, steadying the load.
From supply chain irregularities to damage claims and industry consolidation, companies operating in the transportation industry face a dynamic business environment. The Spencer Fane Transportation team knows firsthand the complexities of the industry and brings deep experience working with transport companies to the legal and business advice it provides to clients.
Understanding the business of shipping goods
Spencer Fane Transportation attorneys offer more than legal advice. With extensive experience working with companies in various parts of the transportation industry, we bring valuable insights into the business of transporting goods.
Our clients range from aviation and trucking companies to rail carriers as well as the varied businesses that support the transportation industry.
These clients call on Spencer Fane attorneys to advise on a full range of issues, including:
- Cargo claim litigation and multimodal transportation
- DOT driver compliance audits
- Air cargo regulatory compliance
- Carrier reorganizations and asset sales
- Transportation vehicle and equipment securitization, including trucks, cargo ships, aircraft, and rail equipment
- Bankruptcy of transportation companies
- Purchase and sale of transportation companies