Spencer Fane is proud to announce that five of the firm’s attorneys were included among this year’s “Best of the Bar” issue in the Kansas City Business Journal. The annual feature recognizes the city’s most prominent and talented attorneys based on the results of a vote by metro-area peers.
Congratulations to the following Spencer Fane partners recognized as “Best of the Bar:”
- Lisa Epps – Bankruptcy, Corporate and Restructuring
- Scott Goldstein – Financial Services; Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Creditors’ Rights; Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Kersten Holzhueter – General Business Litigation, Financial Services Litigation
- Eric Johnson – Bankruptcy Litigation, Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency, Reorganization Law
- Bryant Lamer – Business Litigation, Class Action Litigation and Consumer Compliance
Epps, Johnson and Lamer have been previously included among “Best of the Bar” and both Epps and Johnson were named as one of The Best Lawyers in America earlier this year. In addition, all five have been recognized by Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers as “Super Lawyers” or “Rising Stars,” among numerous other significant accolades and achievements.
To view the full list of attorneys in this year’s “Best of the Bar,” visit the Kansas City Business Journal website here.