Spencer Fane Britt & Browne Chairman Mike Saunders announces the names of five attorneys who will become Partners of the firm on January 1, 2012:
Partners from Spencer Fane’s Kansas City, MO office:
- Drew Brought focuses on regulatory compliance counseling, environmental, and toxic tort litigation, as well as environmental matters associated with corporate acquisitions and real estate transactions.
- Craig Davis specializes in economic development and project finance, along with matters of land use, entitlements, and transactional affairs.
- Adam LaBoda concentrates in financial services including regulatory and transactional banking matters, commercial lending, workouts, bankruptcy, and corporate trust.
Partner from Spencer Fane’s Overland Park, KS office:
- Eric Kelly focuses on labor & employment litigation, including defending employers from discrimination, harassment, or wage and hour claims to class actions and multidistrict litigation.
Partner from Spencer Fane’s Jefferson City, MO office:
- Joe Bednar, a registered lobbyist and former Chief Legal Counsel to the Missouri Governor, understands both the political environment and the needs of key stakeholders enabling him to effectively provide quality service to municipalities and public and private entities.
Saunders states, “As Spencer Fane approaches its 60th anniversary in 2012, we are encouraged by the level of talent and skill reflected in our partnership class of 2011. Each partner reinforces Spencer Fane’s dedication to all those intangible qualities that have led to the firm’s continued growth over the past 60-years—presenting the positive values that Spencer Fane prides itself on, along with an unparalleled dedication to superior client service.”
Saunders continues, stating, “Those partners from the Kansas City and Overland Park areas include: Drew Brought, Craig Davis, Eric Kelly, and Adam LaBoda. Each possesses a deep and thoughtful appreciation for the law, along with an entrepreneurial spirit that compels each partner to go the extra mile. In relation to our Jefferson City office, we recognize Joe Bednar’s unwavering commitment to expanding the firm and feel fortunate to have his knowledge and experience on the side of our clients. Together, these five partners join to advance Spencer Fane into 2012.”