Join us for an in-depth analysis of the Department of Labor’s recently finalized package of rules governing who is a “fiduciary” under ERISA. These new rules will significantly alter the regulatory landscape for employers, employees, retirement plans, investment consultants, brokers, and even IRA holders. In this one-hour webinar we will discuss:
- Who is a “fiduciary” now?
- What changes can employers expect from plan providers?
- How does the new regulatory regime affect employers and other plan fiduciaries?
- What is the “best interest” standard and when does it apply?
- What should employers – and employees – know about rollover and IRA advice?
- Key effective and implementation dates.