Cyber security is an increasingly critical issue for all organizations. However, it remains poorly understood. Large financial firms, retailers, manufacturers and telecommunications are amongst the principal targets for organized criminals, cyber terrorists, activists, hackers, and others. An attack on an institution, with the concomitant loss of vital data, can be devastating to the firm’s reputation. The risks of attack and the ultimate consequences thereof seem to grow almost exponentially.
A much deeper and broader understanding of the risks and the required responses is critical if organizations and their regulators want to avert more serious consequences due to increasing global political in-stability. Lack of collaboration and information sharing between the public and private sectors and governments remain among the greatest of risks to security. It is critical to develop a new, robust approach to avert such cyber security risks.
A review of regulatory actions provide some lessons regarding cyber security vulnerability and possible action plans. In this two hour, LIVE Webcast a panel of professionals assembled by The Knowledge Group will provide the audience with an in-depth discussion of the fundamentals of Organizational Management of Cyber Security for Private and Public Sector Institutions in 2015
Key topics include:
- Global Cyber Security Risks
- Collaboration and Information Sharing
- Barriers to Effective Cyber Security
- Policies and Procedures: Limitations
- Policy and Procedure Implementation and Compliance
- Supervisory Systems and Procedures
- Computer and Information Security Protocols
- Encryption and Password Protocols
- Access and Confidentiality
- Action Framework Design
- Information Security Regulations
- Best Practices
- Compliance and Litigation Risks
CLICK HERE for more information and to register for the event.