Location: Overland Park Convention Center, 6000 College Blvd, Overland Park, KS 66211
Time: Registration and complimentary continental breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. The seminar will begin at 8:00 a.m. and conclude at 11:30 a.m.
Data Dilemmas: Cyber-Security Issues for Benefit Plans
- Handling Data Breaches – HIPAA Update
- Whose Data Is it?
- Service Provider Agreements
- Record Retention and Electronic Discovery
- Cyber Liability Insurance
Who’s in Charge of Your Retirement Plan? Lessons in ERISA Governance and Risk Avoidance Techniques
- Handling Expensive or Underperforming Investment Options – Lessons from Tibble v. Edison International
- Who is Really Responsible for Your Plan?
- Minimizing Risk for Owners, Executives, and Board Members
- Outsourcing Fiduciary and Administrative Duties
- Managing Risk in a Post-Determination-Letter World
Health Care Reform: What’s the Latest from Washington?
- New IRS Reporting Obligations
- Mandated Benefits – New Rules for 2016
- Limits on Using HRAs to Reimburse Employee Premiums
- Clarification of Coverage for Preventive-Care Benefits
- Preparing for the Cadillac Tax
Parking: Parking is complimentary. Please park in the parking lot on the north side of the building along 110th street.
Educational and Certification Credits: This seminar has been approved for 3.0 HRCI general hours and approval is pending for 3.0 SHRM certification hours. Continuing legal education credit approvals are pending in Kansas and Missouri.