Tara Bailes is a member of the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution and Labor and Employment Groups.
Tara graduated from the University of Missouri School of Law in 2015. During law school, Tara was an Associate Editor for the Missouri Law Review. She served on the Board of Advocates’ Executive Board as the Public Relations Director and served as the Internal and External Relations Chair for the Women’s Law Association. Tara also held the positions of Assistant Client Counseling Director for the Board of Advocates and Auction Logistics Co-Chair for the Women’s Law Association. Tara studied International and Comparative Law and International Law and Development in London through the London Law Consortium during her second year of law school. During her law school summers, she worked as a summer associate at civil defense firms in Springfield and Kansas City, Missouri. Tara graduated from Missouri State University summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Business in 2012. At Missouri State, Tara was a member of the Honors College, the women’s soccer team, and the Student Athletic Advisory Committee.
- Child Advocacy Center, Young Advocates Council, October 2016 – present
- Rosie, The eFactory at Missouri State University, September 2016 – present
- Women with a Mission, Mercy Health Foundation, July 2016 – present
- American Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, 2021-2022
Contact Tara Bailes at 417.888.1046 or email@example.com.