Reed Williams helps healthcare providers in matters related to corporate governance, contractual obligations, and management issues. He regularly drafts bylaws, risk management policies and other internal documents for healthcare professionals to ensure they are abiding by regulatory requirements. Reed also assists his clients with all manner of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships.
Reed has experience drafting a wide variety of corporate and transactional agreements, which include physician employment agreements, independent contractor arrangements, management agreements, among others. He has also authored health care related articles for both Healthcare Business Monthly and Pharmacy Transition Manual.
Presentations and Publications
- “Building a HIPAA Toolbox,” Healthcare Business Monthly, January 2015
- Pharmacy Transition Manual, Kansas Independent Pharmacy Service Corporation, October 2014
- “Accounts Receivable”, Medical Revenue Solutions Lunch ‘n Learn, November 20, 2014
- “Development of HIPAA-Compliant Corporate Policies,” Missouri Council for In-Home Services, September 15, 2014
- “HIPAA: Compliance in the Era of Data Breach,” Topeka Medical Managers, March 27, 2014
- Director, Camp Home Heartland
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Greater Kansas City Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Kansas Association of Hospital Attorneys
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Hospital Association
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence
- Iowa Journal of Corporation Law
Contact Reed Williams at 913.327.5164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.