Phil Quatrochi practices primarily in the areas of civil litigation, corporate and employment law. Phil has litigated cases throughout Colorado at the trial and appellate levels, including cases involving complex commercial transactions, trademark, trade dress, unfair competition, construction and mechanics liens, employment, real property and easements, municipal law, probate and pharmacy benefits management.
Phil’s corporate experience includes advising for-profit and non-profit entities on a broad range of business matters, including formation and dissolution, contracts, intellectual property, acquisitions, commercial financings, and real property and leasing issues.
Phil’s employment law experience includes advising employers with respect to the drafting, negotiation and termination of employment agreements, employment policies and compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, hiring and termination, negotiation of severance agreements and litigation of employment contract disputes.
Phil began his legal career as a summer clerk at Grimshaw & Harring (the Denver firm that merged with Spencer Fane in 2012), joining the firm as an associate after graduating from Boston College Law School in 1996. He became a Grimshaw & Harring director and shareholder in 2004. Phil grew up in Boulder, Colorado and was admitted to practice law in Massachusetts in 1996 and in Colorado in 1997. He lives with his wife Ali, son Cooper and daughter Macy in Denver. Phil currently spends most of his spare energy training for marathons and coaching his children’s various sports teams.
- Cross Country Land Services, Inc. v. PB Network Services, Inc. 2005 WL 3591868, (D.Colo., 2005)
- Santa Fe Trail Ranches Property Owners Ass’n v. Simpson, 990 P.2d 46 (Colo., 1999)
- Fell v. Independent Ass’n of Continental Pilots, 26 F.Supp.2d 1272 (D.Colo., 1998)
- Fell v. Continental Airlines, Inc., 990 F.Supp. 1265 (D.Colo.,1998)
- Adjunct Lecturer on Construction Law issues, Graduate School of Architecture and Planning, University of Colorado at Denver, 2005-2007
- Counsel to USA Ultimate, the national governing body of the sport in the U.S.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, 2017-2018
Contact Phil Quatrochi at 303.839.3833 or firstname.lastname@example.org.