Fran Cetrulo’s practice emphasizes business reorganization, restructuring, workouts and business transactions. She has represented debtors, creditors’ committees, lenders, acquirers, secured and unsecured creditors, Chaper 11 Trustees and trustees in bankruptcy cases in Colorado and various other states. Representative clients include banks and other lenders, trade creditors, developers, insurance companies, pension funds, real estate partnerships, commercial lessors, asset purchasers, aircraft lessors, and other businesses involved in restructuring and bankruptcy matters. She also assists clients and Trustees in bankruptcy litigation matters. In addition to bankruptcy representations, she advises businesses, lenders and creditors in restructuring transactions and out of court workouts.
Highlights of Fran’s experience include:
- Represented debtors in successful Chapter 11 reorganizations of a cosmetic company and multi state construction related companies.
- Represented a number of major credit unions, as a member of the ad hoc committee of over 100 credit unions, in the resolution of significant disputes concerning substantial claims against the credit unions in a complex financial debtor Chapter 11 case.
- Represented a Chinese company, as a member of the creditors committee, and a uranium dealer and his various companies jointly administered bankruptcies.
- Represented lender in a Chapter 11 reorganization of one of the largest concrete pumping companies in the US.
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Top Lawyer, Bankruptcy, Denver Magazine, 2010
- Rated “AV-Preeminent” from Martindale-Hubbell
Contact Fran Cetrulo at 303.592.8352 or email@example.com.