Jonathan Aldaco is a litigator in the Spencer Fane Dallas office, focusing his practice on resolving eminent domain, real estate, and other business disputes. Jonathan has represented condemning authorities in cases involving the acquisition of property for gas-pipe lines and other infrastructure and public facility needs. Jonathan has also successfully represented landowners in various types of takings from commercial, industrial, and rural properties. Jonathan has extensive experience in all aspects of litigation: pre-suit analysis, discovery, depositions, motion practice, mediations, trial preparation, and trial.
Jonathan received his J.D. from the University of South Carolina. While in law school he was elected to serve as a Student Body Class Representative and was invited to the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Fraternity. Jonathan received his B.S. from Texas A&M University.
Highlights of Jonathan’s experience include:
- Obtained summary judgment for general contractor in premises liability case brought by employee of subcontractor.
- Successfully represented entity in million-dollar private aircraft purchase breach of contract lawsuit.
- Successfully represented senior management level employee in breach of employment contract dispute.
- Obtained summary judgment for Texas based oil and gas company in mineral rights lawsuit in North Dakota.
- Successfully represented Fortune 500 company in product liability suit in federal court.
- Obtained dismissal for breach of contract lawsuit for homeowners association.
- Obtained dismissal for breach of contract and negligence lawsuit for restaurant group.
- Elizabeth Toon Charities – Host Committee
- DAYL Foundation, Life Fellow
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Social Committee
- Dallas Bar Association
Contact Jonathan Aldaco at 214.459.5888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.