John Wills has over 40 years of experience representing clients in the area of federal and state securities law. John has represented clients throughout the United States, Canada and Asia, helping them to achieve their financial goals by assisting them in public offerings of their company’s securities for sale to the general public or in complying with complex private offering exemptions to a limited number of purchasers.
John also assists public companies with their continued quarterly and annual reporting responsibilities with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including advising on their annual reports, proxy statements, board committees and shareholder transaction reports. John also represents individuals involved in enforcement proceedings before the SEC and state securities commissions.
Highlights of John’s experience include:
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission-Branch Chief/Staff Attorney
- Represented over 100 companies engaged in a variety of industries, including oil and gas, real estate, solar, alternative fuels, electronic and pharmaceuticals, in connection with their initial or follow-on public offerings or secondary offerings by management of their personal security holdings
- Successfully represented an individual before the SEC in an investigation and subsequent criminal enforcement action against a national communication company charged with accounting fraud
- Served as expert witness in the area of securities law and regulation
- 1st Lieutenant, U.S. Army
- Member, Securities Section, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Corporation, Banking and Business Law Section, American Bar Association
- National Association of Investment Bankers
- Five-star peer rating, Martindale-Hubbell, 2016
Contact John Wills at 303.592.8360 or email@example.com.