Jeff Lin represents businesses and individuals in a broad range of corporate matters, including complex merger and acquisition transactions, corporate restructuring, corporate governance, corporate finance, securities transactions, private placements, real estate transactions, entity selection and formation, contract negotiation, and other general business matters.
Highlights of Jeff’s experience include:
- Represented seller in sale of plastic films and packaging products business to private equity firm, in complex transaction involving rollover equity, earn-out, and seller financing elements.
- Represented pediatric dentist in restructuring her practice and bringing in new owners with planned future purchases of ownership interests.
- Represented an international valves manufacturer and distributor in a complicated corporate restructure involving the division of multiple lines of business into distinct corporate entities and organizations, including establishment of entities and lines of business in foreign jurisdictions.
To view Jeff’s additional experience, please click here.
- Houston Tennis Association, Past President and Current Executive Committee and Advisory Board Member
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2018)
- National Merit Scholar
Contact Jeff Lin at 713.212.2632 or firstname.lastname@example.org.