Jackie Wilhite helps clients through the full life cycle of Real Estate and Business Transactions including acquisition, structuring, negotiation, development, financing, and securing land grants for projects of all sizes. She works with businesses, developers, investors, and lenders on a wide variety of matters, including entity formation, mergers, asset-purchases, restructuring, and commercial transactions.
Jackie’s experience includes reviewing, negotiating and drafting leases; purchase and sale agreements; easements; licenses; development and construction contracts; sale-leaseback agreements; mortgages; promissory notes; title commitments and title policies; deeds of trust; security agreements; liens and encumbrances on real property; affordable housing and the adaptive reuse of historic buildings utilizing state and federal tax credit programs.
- Jackie has dedicated many hours to volunteering with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. In addition, Jackie served as an adjunct professor at South Texas College of Law
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Garland Walker Inns of Court
- Phi Delta Phi Honors Society
- CALI Excellence Award
- South Texas Academic Merit Scholar
- Langdell Scholar
- Journal of International Economic Law – Editor, 2016-2017
Contact Jackie Wilhite at 713.212.2646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.