Hossein Farzaneh focuses his practice in the areas of Real Estate, Financial Institutions, Estate Planning and Business/Corporate Law with an emphasis on business counseling and structures. Hossein grew up in a family of entrepreneurs, and participated in and learned from the decision making process of his family’s business. This experience has given Hossein a passion for helping small businesses grow their companies, and structuring them in the best way for the business’s needs.
Hossein represents a variety of companies, ranging from large corporations and financial institutions to small family businesses. He has experience in helping growing companies evolve as they expand, while avoiding the pitfalls that impair those who don’t develop the appropriate business structures. He is also proficient in setting up estate plans to help facilitate the passing of the company to the next generation.
Highlights of Hossein Farzaneh’s experience include:
- Helped negotiate and review a large and complicated contract for partnership and advertisement between a client involved in the Real Estate market and a major professional sports team.
- Worked on a large scale family business litigation that touched on multiple areas of the law, including criminal charges, estate planning, the closing of an estate, and corporate litigation.
- Helped municipalities involved in million dollar litigation with developers navigate through the pitfalls of complex litigation.
- Board Directors of NewView Oklahoma
- Board of Directors of the Norman Economic Development advisory board
- Leadership Edmond
- Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- The Downtown Club
- Oklahoma Bar Association
Contact Hossein Farzaneh at 405.844.9900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.