Brett Bogan helps leaders in the healthcare industry with all types of business transactions, including those for corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. With more than 20 years of experience, Brett regularly counsels clients with business planning, capital structures, specialized stockholders agreements, joint venture agreements and the protection and licensing of technology.
Brett has represented clients though mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, bank financings and public and private stock offerings. He has experience with U.S. securities law and advises companies on matters relating to general corporate law, reporting and corporate governance. He facilitated the largest private hospital acquisitions in the greater Kansas City area in 2013 and 2015.
In addition, Brett helps clients with matters involving credit agreements, real estate, corporate finance and strategic alliances. Brett is a member of the Overland Park Regional Medical Center Board of Trustees and also serves on multiple non-profit boards in the Kansas City area.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association, Health and Business Law Sections
- Missouri Society of Health Care Attorneys
- Kansas Association of Hospital Attorneys
- Greater Kansas City Society of Hospital Attorneys
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center Board of Trustees, Chair Elect 2017
- Heartland Business Capital, Board of Directors 2002 – present, Treasurer 2007 – 2009 and 2014 – 2016, President 2009 – 2012
- Overland Park Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, Vice Chair 2017
- Overland Park South Rotary Club, Future of Hope Committee Chairman
- Overland Park Economic Development Council, President 2012 – 2013
- Kansas Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Leadership Overland Park
- Selected among The Best Lawyers in America®, 2013 – 2017, 2019-2020
- Selected Best of the Bar, 2015
- Selected among the Best Lawyers in Kansas, 2015
- Selected among the 2016 Kansas City Area’s Finest Attorneys by 435 Magazine
- Beta Alpha Psi – Accounting Honorary
- American Jurisprudence Award – Real Estate
Contact Brett Bogan at 913.327.5125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to connect with Brett on LinkedIn.