With nearly 20 years of experience in cybersecurity and data privacy law, Spencer Fane attorney Shawn Tuma is often sought after by media outlets to provide insights on the legalities surrounding these issues.
Click the links below to view, read, or listen to Shawn’s most recent interviews.
- Fox News Radio: Cybersecurity and Securing The Nation’s Elections – Shawn’s interview at the 29:46 mark
- CW33’s Morning Dose: Facebook Rating Your Social Trustworthiness
- CW33’ Morning Dose: LinkedIn is sharing your information
- CW33’s Morning Dose: Vulnerabilities in Open EMR
- CW33’s Morning Dose: Facebook wants access to your bank account,
- KTRH AM 740: Facebook is judging how trustworthy you are: What you need to know
- KTRH AM 740: A new twist on the old phishing scam
- SecureWorld: How Courts and Counsel Define Reasonable Cybersecurity in 2018
- KLIF 570: Facebook Says it Doesn’t Know What Data Was Compromised
- 1240 WJIM: Facebook Security Breach Allowed Hackers to Control The Accounts of up to 50 Million Users