With nearly 20 years of experience in cybersecurity and data privacy law, Spencer Fane attorney Shawn Tuma is often sought after by media outlets and professional organizations to provide insights on the legalities surrounding these issues.
For more information on Shawn’s interviews, presentations, and publications, please click the links below.
- Secure World Web Conferences: Business Email Compromise Scams—Don’t Be the Next Victim
- Apple’s IOS Group FaceTime feature has a glitch that compromises user’s privacy, Shawn Tuma discusses the implications on these interviews: WFLA in Tampa Bay, Steve Gruber Show WJIM in Michigan, Brian Mudd Show on WJNO in Palm Beach, 610 WIOD in Miami, and Fox News Radio’s Rundown
- Facebook’s “10 Year Challenge” — just harmless fun or something more? Shawn Tuma discusses on 700 WLW Cincinnati
- What are the privacy and security risks with the widescale use of Internet-based cameras? MarketScale Building Management Podcast (13:50 minute mark)
- Annual Cybersecurity & Privacy Law Update, Texas Bar Journal, page 31
- MarketScale Building Management Podcast: What are the privacy and security risks with the widescale use of Internet-based cameras? (13:50 minute mark)