Sarah Clutts is a litigator with a broad range of practice areas including those related to employment, domestic, guardianship, estate planning, probate and closely held corporate matters.
Sarah is regularly involved in highly contested probate matters involving complex corporate restructuring, trust litigation and asset transfer litigation. Recognizing the uncertain nature of the future and the diverse and individualized needs of each client, she concentrates a significant portion of her practice advising clients on important business succession and asset protection planning.
In addition, Sarah assists clients through complex domestic matters, helping them navigate through both the legal process and complicated decision making for the optimization of their futures.
During her undergraduate studies, Sarah served as a staff member for North Dakota US Senators Byron L. Dorgan and Kent Conrad in their constituency offices. During law school she served as a member of the Oklahoma City University Law Review and was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity.
Presentations and Publications
- Speaker, “Intelligent Use of Discovery in Preparation for Mediation and Arbitration,” Oklahoma Bar Association, October 2017
- Chairperson of the Edmond Chamber of Commerce Women’s Network Council
- Member of the Governmental Relations Council of the Edmond Chamber of Commerce
- CASA Court Appointed Special Advocate for Children
- Volunteer with the Alzheimer’s Association
- 2015 Leadership Edmond Alum
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Board of Directors for Young Lawyers Division of the Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Merit Scholar
- Secretary for Executive Committee of the Robert J. Turner American Inn of Court
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Litigation–Labor and Employment; Litigation–Trusts and Estates; Commercial Litigation, 2021-2023
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity highest graduating GPA, 2012
Contact Sarah Clutts at 405.844.9900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.