Pat Dunn is an experienced patent litigator and trial lawyer. Before law school, Pat was an engineer for top companies such as Motorola, Dell, Freescale, and THX and then served as a Principal Engineer for Intellectual Ventures for many years. A U.S. patent attorney, he litigates high-value patent cases on both the plaintiff and defendant sides, primarily in federal district courts. Pat has a deep, yet broad technical and legal background in computer science, electronics, and telecommunications. He also has broad experience in patent monetization and licensing as well as managing inter partes reviews before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB). Pat is also a named inventor on nine U.S. patents. Pat also has experience with litigation finance.
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association (CIPLA), Member
- Hills and Dales Village, (OH), Councilman
- Ohio Army National Guard, Veteran, 1983-1989m, SP4/19D
Contact Patrick Dunn at 512.840.4556 or email@example.com.