- Performed all aspects associated with a real estate acquisition, sale, or lease.
- Reviewed title commitments, land surveys, title exception documents, and all other documents pertaining to real estate.
- Negotiated with title insurance companies and prepared title objection letters.
- Drafted purchase and sale agreements, leases, easements, restrictive covenants, assignments, transfers, bills of sale, boundary line agreements, encroachment agreements, and many other documents related to the purchase, transfer, or development of real estate.
- Represented owners, sellers, and buyers involving farm and ranch matters and transactions, including water rights, permitting, purchase and sale agreements, pipeline easements, encroachments, well sharing, hunting leases, option agreements, and partition.
- Represented architects, engineers, and developers with their construction contracts.
- Prepared indemnity provisions and amendments to the various AIA contracts.
- Prepared Master Services Agreements for various industries (energy, surveying, engineering, and equipment).
- Represented clients in the formation and organization of their business ventures.
- Prepared organizational, merger, and amending documents for various business entities.
- Represented owners or contractors concerning detailed construction disputes or breach of contract claims.
- Represented clients with their acquisition or sale of mineral interests.
- Reviewed mineral reservation documents and oil and gas leases to assess the title to the mineral estate.
- Prepared mineral deeds, surface estate deeds, and surface waiver provisions.