Carly Sirota brings a background in general civil litigation defense, including labor and employment matters. Carly boasts experience in preventive counseling, management training, and implementation of effective policies and procedures to reduce the potential for litigation.
Carly completed her undergraduate studies with the Mark H. McCormack Department of Sport Management at the University of Massachusetts Amherst and earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Connecticut School of Law.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, 2021 (J.D.)
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2017 (B.S.), with honors
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Served as an Honors Attorney with the U.S. Postal Service, focusing exclusively on labor and employment matters.
- Colorado Bar Association
- How the States and the NCAA are Changing the Landscape of Collegiate Name, Image, and Likeness Compensation, 24 U. DENVER SPORTS & ENT. L.J., Spring 2021