Andrew helps business clients in diverse industries succeed at all stages of complex litigation. His sharp, focused written advocacy combines law, logic, and storytelling. Andrew enthusiastically strives for excellence and seeks strong, sincere relationships with each client.
- Baylor University School of Law, 2023 (J.D.), magna cum laude
- Abilene Christian University, 2019 (B.F.A.), summa cum laude
- Texas, 2023
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Briefed precise and complex legal issues in partnership dispute.
- Drafted pleadings and managed discovery in oil and gas litigation.
- Baylor Law, Ultimate Writer Competition, First Place, 2022
- National Appellate Advocacy Competition, First Place, 2023
- Baylor Law Review, Managing Senior Executive Editor
- Published Law Review Note: Off-Campus Speech and the Basis of Public-School Authority in Mahanoy v. B.L., 74 Baylor L. Rev. 716 (2022).