Spencer Fane has an opening in our Springfield office for a Trusts & Estate Planning attorney with 3-5 years of experience. This experience should include the following: wealth transfer strategies and advice, including drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and other estate planning documents; charitable organization advice; trust and probate administration and controversies; general business transaction advice. This position offers an outstanding career opportunity for immediate client contact and hands-on experience in a well-respected estate planning and corporate law practice. The ideal candidate will possess a background in finance or accounting, exceptional analytical and writing abilities, outstanding interpersonal skills, and a strong interest in tax and estate planning. LLM in taxation or estate planning is preferred.
The below qualifications are required:
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school with an excellent academic record
- Admission to the Missouri bar
- Ability to interface directly with attorneys and clients
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently and productively
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and organization skills
- Outstanding judgment
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Ability to develop and implement legal strategies
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Our current COVID-19 precaution(s)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Significant work from home support