Spencer Fane has an opening in our Phoenix office for a Transactional associate with 3-5 years of experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in a wide range of corporate and transactional matters, including, but not limited to: formation and operation of corporations, limited liability entities, and partnerships; drafting contracts for business transactions, M&A, and joint ventures; and experience in handling commercial real estate transactions. Experience with estate planning and probate is also a plus.
The below qualifications are required:
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school with an excellent academic record
- Admission to Arizona bar
- Ability to interface directly with attorneys and clients
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently and productively
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and organization skills
- Outstanding judgment
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Ability to develop and implement legal strategies
Please send resume to email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.