Spencer Fane is seeking an experienced Associate to join our growing Special Districts practice group in our Denver office. Candidates should have 2-5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas of law: real estate, contracts, land use, water rights, municipal, finance, special districts or closely related fields. This individual will have a demonstrated interest in representing local governmental entities such as metropolitan districts, water and sanitation districts, business improvement districts, and intergovernmental authorities, as well as, real estate developers and commercial enterprises.
The below qualifications are required:
- Juris Doctorate degree from accredited law school with excellent academic credentials
- Admission to Colorado bar (lateral candidates from other jurisdictions will need to sit for the next Colorado bar exam)
- Ability to interface directly with clients
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and organization skills
- Outstanding judgment and independent work ethic
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.