The Receptionist is responsible for handling incoming telephone calls, welcoming visitors, and coordinating conference room reservations. Superb organizational skills, the ability to handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously, meeting deadlines, and exercising independent judgment on a daily basis is key.
- Welcomes and attends to clients/guests promptly and courteously; always maintaining an upbeat and pleasant attitude
- Answers and directs incoming and internal telephone calls in a timely manner; communicating with attorneys and clients in a professional manner with discretion and confidentiality.
- Maintains conference room calendars.
- Responsible for hospitality, including ordering food and setting up conference rooms.
- Assists with supply orders.
- Accepts and logs in all FedEx, UPS and courier deliveries.
- Assists with projects as assigned.
- Ensures the office is well-maintained to provide a professional appearance.
- Interacts positively with attorneys and staff in a fast -paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- 1-3 years prior experience in customer service or receptionist role required
- Experience in professional business environment preferred.
- Excellent oral communication skills, excellent organizational abilities, and strong problem solving skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office required, including Word, Outlook, and Excel preferred.
- Knowledge of phone systems preferred.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.